CPR provides comprehensive construction cleaning services to meet all of your needs. Our company provides complete commercial and residential construction cleaning services for new corporate buildings, shopping centers, schools, and residential properties. CPR utilizes the latest commercial cleaning techniques and construction cleaning supplies to meet or exceed your high standards of cleanliness and building appearance. We offer an extensive line of construction cleaning services including but not limited to rough and final cleanings, debris removal. We understand that every project is different and we accommodate the needs of our client accordingly. CPR furnishes all necessary labor, material and equipment for each and every project. We are equipped to provide dated digital documentation for your records. All services done with the highest quality and professionalism!
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed per contractual agreement.
- Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances.
- Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
- Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Clean all kitchen counter tops and vanity tops.
- Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks.
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Clean all water heaters.
- Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area).
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of as directed by the Contractor's Dumpsters
- Clean and polish kitchen cabinets, kitchen counter tops, and vanity tops.
- Vacuum the inside of all cabinets, to remove dirt and debris.
- Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks using appropriate product.
- Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures and related trim to a sanitary condition. Clean and shine all medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
- Clean and shine all electrical fixtures and trim.
- Clean and shine all appliances.
- Remove all packing materials, temporary labels.
- All operating and maintenance manuals will be placed in kitchen drawers or as directed.
- Clean all wood base, casing, and sills.
- Clean all wood shelving.
- Clean the outside and inside of all exterior doors, including the threshold.
- Clean and shine all interior doors.
- Sweep and mop all tiles using a shine and conditioner in the mop water.
- Sweep all interior storage areas, garages, exterior patios.
- Provide a report of any problems (Broken or Damaged) to builder.
- Dust or vacuum walls as needed.